Subject: Console prob. ?
To: NetBSD-List <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: henning loeser <loeser@ma1304.physik.uni-marburg.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/07/1998 12:23:19
Hi everybody
trying to compile a current kernel I'm having some problems lately,
not compiling, but getting them to run.
One made from yesterdays sources compiled fine, boots and even gives me a
login prompt. I log in but then it crashes putting a line of dotts
across the screen (I'm not 100% shure as I'm only using 256 greys but it
seems to me as if they are colored!) . The machine just freeses solid and
the only chance I have is to reset the thing.
I'm using a Q700 with 20 MB-Ram, off the internal video (2MB).
Any hints on what might be going wrong?
Henning

Henning Loeser            AG-Oberfl"achenphysik, Philipps-Uni-MR
Email:henning.loeser@physik.uni-marburg.de