Subject: Re: new snapshot
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/06/1998 20:47:18
On May 6,  1:08pm, Colin Wood wrote:
>gboissie@ifhamy.insa-lyon.fr wrote:
>> > A new snapshot has been uploaded to:
>> >   ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/
>>
>> and what's new in it?

Just a week's worth of changes.  I generally do a snapshot once a week, to
coincide with the Saturday source tarballs on netbsd.org, and announce it
to the list when it's been uploaded.

>In this case, UVM support for the kernel (and maybe userland) has probably
>been added.

No, I didn't compile that in, and won't be doing so until it's made the
default.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Get Revenge!  Live long enough to be a problem for your children!