Subject: Re: Has anybody tried the MLVWM window manager?
To: None <rgfischer@mail.hac.com>
From: Shigeki Uno <shigeki@mediawars.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/05/1998 01:42:50
From: rgfischer@mail.hac.com
Subject: Has anybody tried the MLVWM window manager?
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 08:41 -0700 (PDT)

 Hello. My name is Shigeki uno, from Japan.

>      Over on the Linux/m68k site I saw that somebody is working on a window
>      manager called MLVWM (Mac like virtual window manager).  I think it
>      was developed on FreeBSD.

 I installed it on my machine(MacBSD1.3.1/LC520).

>      Has anybody compiled and run this on MacBSD?
>      If so, does anybody know of an FTP site with the compiled binary?

 Go to see this site and you can get mlvwm source. Also you can see what it looks like.
It was easy to compile and install mlvwm(MACLIKE WINDOW MANAGER).

    ●http://www.bioele.nuee.nagoya-u.ac.jp/member/tak/mlvwm.html(english)http://www.iaeste.or.at/linux/mlvwm/mlvwm.html (mirror)(english)

>      Thanks,
>      Roger

 Good luck!