Subject: Re: dt
To: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/04/1998 13:44:58
On Mon, 4 May 1998, Michael R Zucca wrote:

> > But on a terminal window, how would you utilize them?  I mean, you have
> > foreground and background, what else do you really need?
>
> Color is useful for color-ls and other neat-o-keen programs that use curses.
> (i.e. CD players, etc.)

	What about programs like the Linux SVGA lib programs? Does anyone
know of any similar programs for NetBSD? It'd be nice for something like
that too. Plus, alot of games like MUDs, etc. have ANSI color. Otherwise,
why would programs like NCSA Telnet/BetterTelnet have ANSI color support?

> > I don't think there is a lot of documentation on it past the code itself,
> > which should be in -current's sys/dev/wscons, I believe.

	What is the time frame between now and wscons integration? Months?
Years? Days? ;-)

	RYan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!