Subject: Dayna Ethernet Cards and Others
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mario Magliocco <Mario_Magliocco@broder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/04/1998 12:32:15
     I have a pretty good supply of various nubus ethernet cards available
     if anybody wants to try to make them work.

     From Dayna I have:
     NUBUS      Daynaport E/II-T
                DaynaPORT E/II-3
                Another one which is a variant of the DaynaPORT E/II-3

     SI style:  DaynaPORT E/SI
     LC Style:  DaynaPORT E/LC-M (It is the only one with an obvious
     SONIC-T chip on it).

     I also have one which has no manufacturer name on it but it seems to
     have the same chip (DP8390DN) as the Daynaport E/II-T.  The only thing
     the board has printed on it is "EP11T REV B".

     I don't know if any of these are supported yet, but if they aren't I
     wouldn't mind lending them out (or maybe just give them away).  You
     guys have been soooo helpful that I just thought that I could give
     something back.  I also have a bunch of various Display cards which I
     wouldn't mind lending out.  If there is any interest just let me know.

     -mario