Subject: Re: dt
To: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
From: Tim Bessie <tbessie@eci.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/04/1998 11:32:01
At 11:31 PM 5/3/98 -0400, Michael R Zucca wrote:
>> 	Just curious.... but has anyone thought about rewriting dt for
>> 8/16/24 bit color?
>
>Actually, I think 4 bit mode (WOW! I've found a use for it!) would be even
>better because you only need 16 colors for a color terminal. Tbough, 8 bit mode
>support would be good for compatibility since some cards don't do 4 bit mode.

Yes! Yes! Please!  Us powerbook owners (16-grays) would be
moved to send a fleet of harem girls and unlimited beer to your
door should you do something like that.

This is, of course, assuming you would _like_ a fleet of harem
girls and unlimited beer.  Substitute your personal fantasy if not. ;-)

- Tim

Tim Bessie
tbessie@eci.net
bessie@apeshit.com