Subject: Re: zs_cons.h ?
To: henning loeser <loeser@ma1304.physik.uni-marburg.de>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@canolog.ninthwonder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/04/1998 08:36:36
> I didn't find it on the ftp-server (well the german mirror anyways)
> either and I'm running the ksrc-common and ksrc-mac68k sups every night.
> Should I just comment that line out in the machdep.c where it says:
> 143: #include<zs_cons.h>
> or is that headerfile to be found somewhere and I just didn't see it ?

It looks like that snuck in when Scott was committing something else
last week (May 1).  I suggest you try to comment out the line and see
if it compiles.  I think it will as long as you don't have KGDB defined
in your configuration file.  It looks like Scott's working on KGDB
support.  :-)

-allen

--
                    Allen Briggs - briggs@ninthwonder.com