Subject: dt
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/03/1998 18:32:13
	Just curious.... but has anyone thought about rewriting dt for
8/16/24 bit color? I've been playing around with the sources a little this
afternoon, but I doubt I have the knowledge or time for something like
that. What with color X working on some models, mightn't it be possible to
modify dt to give it 8/16/24 bit capabilities as well? Of course... until
we can switch color modes within NetBSD you'd probably still have to boot
into the color depth you want to use, but it would be nice to be able to
get color without using X... especially since right now I only have 12 MB
of RAM.

	Ryan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!