Subject: (a little off topic) sup
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/03/1998 15:53:31
	I've been trying to find out how to upgrade my kernel sources via
sup, but whenever I use sup it seems to want to upgrade EVERY source
file... including the ones for the userland binaries. Is there an easy way
to get it to just upgrade the kernel sources (and not the kernel sources
for the other ports besides mac68k)? Maybe a sample supfile would be
good...

	Also, a sup -v showed me this... I thought it kind of odd.

SUP Requesting changes since Dec 31 16:00:00 1969

	Is there a flag or option I missed? Kind of defeats the purpose if
it has to download EVERY file (and I'm sure that every file has changed
since Dec 31, 1969 ;-))

	THanks!

	Ryan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!