Subject: Question about video support
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Bosse Wallner <f94bw@efd.lth.se>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/29/1998 09:43:27
Hi!

A year ago I installed NetBSD on my Quadra 800, unfortunately I wasn't able
to use my 16'' monitor because of problem with the resolution 832x624. To
be able to run in 832x624 you had to attach the Madhatter-patch to a kernel
and compile it yourself. I therefore gave up and reinstalled MacOS. Now I
wonder if support has been added to some kernel to allow you to run X in
832x624 (on internal video!)? If not, is support to be expected in the
future? If support has been added I strongly consider installing NetBSD
again.

/Bosse