Subject: Re: Powerbook 165
To: None <nosinut@CMU.EDU>
From: Takashi Hamada <hamada@next.etron.kanazawa-it.ac.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/28/1998 13:14:04
At 4:20 AM 98.4.28, Michael R Zucca wrote:
> > > If (2), then let me know so I can resign myself to MacOS.
> >
> > Maybe, for now anyway if the above doesn't work.  What we really need is
> > someone with time, some kernel hacking knowledge (or the willingness to
> > learn) and a PowerBook who can figure out how the internal video mapping
> > works for these machines....
>
> That project was done during INTVIDTEST0. :) The conclusion I came to was that

Some kernels that includes Michael's intvid code are available at my Web page.
Please try these kernels if you would:

http://www.lisanet.org/~hamada/Acti/Netbsd/Kernels/PMTEST.980404.iv.sbc.hd.tgz
http://www.lisanet.org/~hamada/Acti/Netbsd/Kernels/PMTEST.980404.iv.ncr.hd.tgz
http://www.lisanet.org/~hamada/Acti/Netbsd/Kernels/PMTEST.980404.iv.sbc.mrg.tgz
http://www.lisanet.org/~hamada/Acti/Netbsd/Kernels/PMTEST.980404.iv.ncr.mrg.tgz

I am not sure which kernel works on the PB165. So I would appreciate it if
you could let me (and the list too) know the result.  :-)

Regards,

--
Takashi Hamada