Subject: Re: Ethernet card questions
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dan Thorson <danthor@toledotel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/27/1998 16:48:38
Hi Jeffrey, I have something called (E.D.P. Equip) and on the other side
it says
(B-4521 Transition Engineering, Inc. Edina, MN 55439) female BNC on one
end/
female TP on the other.  I assume that is what this gizmo is for.  I think
if NetBSD ever supports Kinetics/Excelan Nubus cards I will need it.  I
have
6 ethernet cards and none of them work with ver. 1.3.  I'll trade you
this thing for a
supported card.  *grin*
Cheers,
Dan Thorson