Subject: Re: Mozilla!
To: Greg Dunn <gregdunn@indy.net>
From: Adrian Rollett <acrollet+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/25/1998 15:54:54
On Sat, 25 Apr 1998, Greg Dunn wrote:

* DL'ed Dave Huang's binary (thanks!), installed it.  Came up OK, though I
* got a number of Motif-related warnings about illegal sizes for widgets,
* actions not found, etc.  But it worked anyway. :-)  Dang, is it slow.  Oh
* well, that's what I get for only running a 68k Mac with a puny amount of
* RAM. :-) :-)  I have no right to complain; I spent $250 on the whole
* package.  Isn't this cool, though.
*
* Mac IIci, 1GB Fujitsu/IBM, 20MB RAM, Toby video, Asante MacCon Ethernet,
* Ext kbd II, Logitech MouseMan 3-button.
* NetBSD 1.3 w/SLOTMAN_MRG_SBC#220 and OSFA server.
* Swap 40MB
*

Sorry to spam the list with this, but I have almost the exact same setup,
but with the regular 1.3 color server, and the mozilla binary always
segfaults on me.... :|

Just hoping/wondering if anyone had any ideas...

cheers,

\adrian