Subject: Re: About The Quadra Patch.
To: Mario Magliocco <Mario_Magliocco@broder.com>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/20/1998 17:30:24
I've put a GENERIC NetBSD 1.3 kernel with the patch at
ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/outgoing/khym/GENERIC+mrz.tgz

As I'm running NetBSD-current on my system, I haven't really been able
to test it. Also, my Mac is an AV Mac, which doesn't use the patch. The
kernel boots into single-user mode for me though.
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 22 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++