Subject: Re: NetBSD/mac68k doesn't boot.
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Dan McMahill <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/19/1998 15:27:45
when I was using System 7.0 (or was is 7.0.1), I always had to
boot with extensions disabled (hold down the shift key while
booting) to get netbsd to boot.  I got to the same point as you.

I really tried too.  I made a totally stripped down system 7 with
all extensions that weren't absolutely requried removed and it never
worked.  So I'd just boot with the shift key down.

I now have system 7.5.3 and this is no longer the case.

Dan