Subject: Segmentation fault
From: kazunori miura <kazu@zao.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/17/1998 22:09:00
こんにちわ。(=Hello!)
I am trying LC575(ClassicII does not run yet).
Installing 1.3.1 and boot succesfully.
But there is problem (Oh, my Macs are problems!)
there is "Segmentation fault- core dumped" in boot message.
This message arrival at these commands and stop.

ifconfig -a
netstat -rn
ping x.x.x.x

Pinging from other machine,LC575 does not reply.
(I think sn0 is not wakeup. sn0=Apple CS Card)
I tried intvid-test.tgz and HWDIRECT.395.tar.gz,
I get same result.

startx is failed at "X connection to :0.0 broken(explicit kill or server
shutdown). Segmentation fault- core dumped".
LC575 need recompiling kernel? or does not run completely?
regards,
               kazunori miura
      yamagata-prefecture Japan
                  mount zao