Subject: Re: [OpenBSD-Mac68k] hfs vfs lkm? (HFS utils)
To: Gene Skonicki <gene@cif.rochester.edu>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/16/1998 00:43:26
Bill Studenmund & I actually had Peter Dinda's macfs integrated with the
NetBSD kernel at one time.  When we ran into some unresolvable (by us,
due to our inexperience) locking problems, we dropped the project.

BTW, at the time, Mr. Dinda had some licensing terms (restricting the
use of the software to non-military purposes) which were as unacceptable
to the NetBSD core team as are the GPL's terms.