Subject: Re: name completion
To: Alan Larson <larson@net.com>
From: John Matney <John.Matney@oberlin.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/15/1998 20:37:00
On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, Alan Larson wrote:

>   "man csh"

	Its funny that you should mention mam pages, because mine don't
work. No matter what I type man <topic> no matter the topic and I just
can't get anything. It always says man: no entry for <topic> in the
manual. I installed almost every NetBSD package including man, so I must
be doing something wrong, but the faqs (which are excellent btw) do seem
to say anything. I very much want to read these suckers.  The man files
themselves are there in the man directory because I can read them with
pico (although they are garbled). Anyone have any ideas? thanks.

John

P.S. I'd like to say that this mailing list has been a great help to me. I
thank you all for the speedy replies and friendliness that I have
received. NetBSD is the best thing that has happened to this old mac. :)