Subject: Perf. 630 (no FPU) users??
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Justin B. Dews <justin@hot1.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/15/1998 18:52:23
Hey, I have been waiting for NetBSD to eventually support my Performa 630
with the LC040 processor in it, and now I understand that it's "partially"
supported.  I was just wondering if anyone out there had gotten a p630 up
and running using something like SoftwareFPU or similar.  If any of you out
there are running NetBSD on a p630 please contact me so that I can get some
help running this.

Thanks,

Justin

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
 build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
  to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
                   Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue.