Subject: Re: Installer proposal (timezones)...(My waste of Bandwidth)
To: havenerk" , "NetBSD List <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg Evans <mr_krak@televar.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/15/1998 08:42:57
On 4/15/98 4:21 AM, havenerk was rumored to have said:

>I, too, thought all the timezone info was a little bit drawn out at
>install.  Of course, I'm a meteorologist who is quite used to dealing with
>only one time zone--GMT.  Any way to perform the install to GMT, then
>allow users to diddle with the locality issues later?  Besides, my mac is
>a rotten timekeeper in any timezone!
>
>					Kevin

Regarding all this timezone stuff, call me crazy, call me stupid, but
what is the big deal with time?

why don't we just make it so everyone has to learn GMT and then make it
so that the GMT can be adjusted in 1 minute intervals? <g>

I know that is ridiculous, but this timezone thing has me laughing my ass
off.

Regards,

Greg Evans
Greg Evans Design