Subject: Re: Installer proposal (timezones)...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: havenerk <havenerk@mvp.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/14/1998 22:21:02
I, too, thought all the timezone info was a little bit drawn out at
install.  Of course, I'm a meteorologist who is quite used to dealing with
only one time zone--GMT.  Any way to perform the install to GMT, then
allow users to diddle with the locality issues later?  Besides, my mac is
a rotten timekeeper in any timezone!

					Kevin