Subject: RE: 2 page display
To: port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG, John Matney <John.Matney@oberlin.edu>
From: Kerios-1 Chris <Chris.Kerios-1@pp.ksc.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/14/1998 08:54:37
I'm glad you brought this one up.  I was just about to post something on
this.  I recently acquired a nice 21 inch Radius monochrome monitor.
Resolution 1152x870, this apparently is the only resolution supported since
its monochrome.  It also is listed as a two page display model 21TPD.  I am
running on a Quadra 650 with the builtin video.  Basically, the system works
fine through the console and everything, but when I go to do X everything
falls apart.  Has anyone seen this or have a solution for this?  It sure
would be nice to use this monitor.  Can anyone shed some light on this?????

Thanks.....Chris