Subject: Re: Just got pdisk partially working under NetBSD-mac68k!
To: David A. Gatwood <marsmail@globegate.utm.edu>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <Keiki_SUNAGAWA@yokogawa.co.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/14/1998 11:38:57
"David A. Gatwood" <marsmail@globegate.utm.edu>  wrote:

David> Can't say that I'm familiar with it (or have even
David> heard about it).  What exactly did it do?  I add and
David> delete partitions w/o any problems, but some
David> formatters give the partition table size off by one,
David> which could be part of the problem, not sure.

When I created 7~8 partitions on the disk, the partition map
growed and exceeded to next partition.  I think the growing
partition map scheme is broken.  Is this the way of
reserving the partition map for 8 partitions or 16? (16 for
future extension)

I didn't notice the off-by-one error, BTW.

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <Keiki_Sunagawa@yokogawa.co.jp>
Happy Hacking!