Subject: None
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Maurice Hason <macpro@shani.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/10/1998 15:03:48
Hello,

I have 2 questions I would be grateful to get answer for:

First:
I recently installed NetBSD on my old IIci. Everything works smooth except
one error I keep getting every time I reboot. The error is as follows:

At boot time I get the following line:
"hash map: "Alias0": unsafe map file /etc/aliases: No such file or directory"

and right after it the following line:
"<DATE> <HOSTNAME> sendmail[138]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root): hash map "Alias0":
unsafe map file /etc/aliases: No such file or directory"
*NOTE: <DATE> <HOSTNAME> are replaced for the real date and hostname

I also get the second error once in a while logged in.

My second question is where I can find a good ftp archive with NetBSD
ported applications. I am looking especially for tcl!

Thanks in advance
Maurice Hason