Subject: Re: Off topic- MacsBug
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/08/1998 22:59:14
On Apr 8,  9:50pm, Colin Wood wrote:
>Simon Raahauge DeSantis wrote:
>> Today in an effort to learn more about Macs I tried to install MacsBug. I
>> dropped MacsBug 6.5.3 into my System Folder on my PPC 7200 running MacOS
>> 8.1. However, command-power still brings up the same old white box with a
>I think you need a much more recent version (6.5.5a? maybe).  There might
>be a pointer to it on one of Apple's web/ftp sites.

What I have (and what I believe to be the current available version) is
6.5.4a3c1.  It works under OS 8.1.  Ahah:

ftp://dev.apple.com/devworld/Tool_Chest/Testing_-_Debugging/Debuggers_-_dcmds/MacsBug_6.5.4a4.sit.hqx

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Keep grandma off the streets -- legalize bingo.