Subject: Re: Netscape
To: None <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
From: Steven Hascall <shascal@siue.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/02/1998 07:52:13
I tried building Mosaic (something I've done many times before under 1.2)
last week under NetBSD 1.3 with both lesstif .82 and .77 - the binary
bombs when run and complains about a X error (so I doubt lesstif is a
culprit.) Anybody know why this would happen (know bug here I missed?) I
have a Quadra with 136 megs of ram and a 4 gig drive, so I could handle
netscape's bulk with ease, but I have this unresolved mosaic issue that
makes me wonder about my other libs and overall system integrity.

-Steve

Oh yeah, I'm using the OSFA X server, but then I can't think why that
would be a problem either. The old Mosaic binaries I have laying around
run fine.