Subject: Lynx error Part II
To: netbsd <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bobby Cox <iteration@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/30/1998 15:54:04
I got Lynx 2.7 and ncurses working now (those two are the only things
I've installed, that is) and when I try to run lynx I get:

Lynx - error opening terminal: vt220.

I have no idea how to fix this.  Any help would be appreciated.  (NetBSD
1.3, all distribution sets including xwindows)

Another question:

When compiling AfterStep for Xwindows, I get an error and it says that
/sys/scsi/blah is not there.  I went to / and tried to cd to /sys and it
wouldn't work.  Doesn't even seem to exist, but I can see with ls.
What's up?

-Bobby Cox
iteration@worldnet.att.net

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those who think alike than those who think differently.
  Nietzche