Subject: PPP & IPNAT ?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Brennan <brennan@auhs.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/29/1998 03:06:10
   Ok ... I've read through the examples and am trying to use a N:1 mapping
   that is practically cut-n-paste'd from the examples, using my IPs.

   Unfortunately, it's still not working -- not even a flicker.  I vaguely
   remember something about forwarding or NAT being in kernels 1.3 and up,
   but would like a confirmation on that one.  Using 1.3 GENERIC #56 with a
   Dec 31 1997 compile date ...

   I will try tcpdump'ng to be certain that things are reaching my gateway
   box, but if the kernel doesn't have forwarding it would be the simplest
   explanation, no?

   andrew.  (brennan@auhs.edu)

			    "Where'd everybody go?"