Subject: Re: FW: root disk image for netbsd
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jim Kidd <jpkidd@iupui.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/27/1998 16:51:15

I am at home and have had a chance to try the 'built-in root filesystem'.
When I boot a kernel in MacOS it boots up okay to a point.  When finished
it issues a n error message about "boot device unknown".  It then asks for
a root device.  The only possible choices are sd0a-g or cd0a-g.  It then
asks for a dump device, which defaults to sd0b.  Its third and final
question: what kind of file system.

I never could make it to the 'built-in root filesystem'.  How do you do it?

have a UNIX on me.