Subject: Re: libpcap and AppleTalk packets
To: Monroe Williams <monroe@pobox.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/27/1998 09:51:57
Monroe Williams wrote:
> The current implementation of the packet filtering keyword 'atalk' in
> libpcap just doesn't work.  I've fixed my local copy of libpcap so that
> 'tcpdump atalk' actually dumps only AppleTalk packets (and perhaps more
> important to some people, 'tcpdump not atalk' dumps everything _but_
> AppleTalk packets ;).  How would I go about submitting this change?

Submit a change request PR, preferably via send-pr on your netbsd box
since I don't think that pasting into the web interface works all that
well for patch files.  (Oh, I guess you need to generate a diff between
the original sources and your changes and submit that :-)

If that doesn't work, email them to Bill Studenmund and bug him until he
adds them in ;-)

Later.