Subject: 630/636 Stuff folks were asking
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/26/1998 17:04:35
I just scanned through about a ton of mail and I accidently deleted
the questions some folks were asking me about the Q630 patches I put
out a while ago.

The patches for the Quadra 630/Performa 636 ethernet/video interrupt
problems are in the -current kernels now. Scott recently went through
all the PR's :-)

The same PR also included a patch for Quadra users having problems with
certain monitors causing the grf device not to be initialized. That
patch also appears to be in the -current code.

If you're experiencing a video wrap-around problem then you'll have to
wait for my intvidtest stuff. The code to solve that problem is part of
the same code that should allow for hardware scrolling.