Subject: Is it possible to just build the kernel?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Justin R. Smith <jsmith@mcs.drexel.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/26/1998 09:23:54

--MS_Mac_OE_2973749037_33154_MIME_Part

The subject line says it all. I'd like to play with building
kernels without having to build all the rest of the system.
If it's possible, how much disk space is needed?

Time blows wildly against my door       | Justin R. Smith
Stirring discarded sorrows              | Department of Mathematics and
Like dead leaves of summers past        |     Computer Science
Memories of forgotten lore              | Drexel University
Making way for new tomorrows            | Philadelphia, PA 19104
New hopes, new fears,                   |
         and new ways that last         | Office: (215) 895-1847

c Justin R. Smith, March 14, 1994       | Fax:    (215) 895-1582
My home page: http://www.mcs.drexel.edu/~jsmith

--MS_Mac_OE_2973749037_33154_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Is it possible to just build the kernel?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<FONT SIZE=3D"1"><TT>The subject line says it all. I'd like to play with buil=
ding<BR>
kernels without having to build all the rest of the system.<BR>
If it's possible, how much disk space is needed?<BR>
</TT></FONT>_______________________________________________________________=
_______<BR>
                                        |<BR>
Time blows wildly against my door       | Justin R. Smith<BR>
Stirring discarded sorrows              | Department of Mathematics and<BR>
Like dead leaves of summers past        |     Computer Science<BR>
Memories of forgotten lore              | Drexel University<BR>
Making way for new tomorrows            | Philadelphia, PA 19104<BR>
New hopes, new fears,                   |<BR>
         and new ways that last         | Office: (215) 895-1847<BR>
                                        |<BR>
c Justin R. Smith, March 14, 1994       | Fax:    (215) 895-1582<BR>
My home page: http://www.mcs.drexel.edu/~jsmith<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_2973749037_33154_MIME_Part--