Subject: Re: Mail from 'Dave Huang' hangs my Mail system.
To: <>
From: None <RYAN_ORDWAY@Non-HP-Vancouver-om1.om.hp.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/26/1998 00:59:29

> Hmm, that's really freaky... as far as I know, I'm not doing anything
> weird or special. Normally, I use pine on my NetBSD 1.3 system. For this
> message, I'm using Microsoft Outlook 98 beta 2 (*spit* :)... does it work
> any better?

It MIME-attaches the mail...yuck!!!  Why bother when all you're sending is
plain text?  I really wonder about some "modern" mailers...I wish they
would just stick to RFC822 compliance or whatevevr it is.

        Well, unfortunately some places can only use one e-mail
client. For example, when I am work all I have is Lotus's CCmail.
And, you'll see the nifty attachments it generates 8-) This is
why I've never sent mail to the list from work... But, for people
in my position, where you are behind a firewall that blocks POP,
it's either use a funky e-mail client or wait until you get home
;-)

        Ryan

        P.S. I'll try to save my replying for when I'm at home...
I hate all the attachments too ;-)