Subject: Quadra800 internal color. . Am I the only one?
From: Mario Magliocco <Mario_Magliocco@broder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/25/1998 10:41:06
     As I posted before, when I run internal color X on my Quadra 800 using
     the OSFA server, the display wraps around the left side of the monitor
     to the right side.  I was informed that this is a problem in the
     kernel and it has the base address for the frame buffer wrong, or
     something like that (don't you envy my technical prowess?).  Well
     anyhow, I was reading other people's posts and I noticed that other
     people with Quadra 800s were raving about their new found color
     internal X.
     Well I want to know if I am the only one who is hampered by this bug.
     Does it have something to do with my vram configuration?  If you have
     any info about running internal color x on a Q800, let me know, I
     would really like to use this as a desktop machine instead of just a
     server.
                        Thanks alot

                                mario magliocco