Subject: Re: esp revisited
To: Christopher R. Bowman <crb@ChrisBowman.com>
From: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/25/1998 11:07:26
> I had to hook up a properly formatted disk from my IIci onto my Quadra
> 660av and then from inside NetBSD I was able to newfs the disk.  It is
> also very strange since I can boot from the external disk prepared on my
> IIci, but the internal disk on my Quadra won't boot from the booter.
> It can be mounted from inside NetBSD, but not booted from the booter.

	What happens? What error does the Booter give? What value are
you using in the "Partition" field?

	Try setting debug level 2 in Booter 1.11.1 and having a look at the
partitions that it finds. And then set the "Partition" field appropriately.

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au | "reality is that which     |
|  Telstra IN Platforms, Sydney, Aust.  |  doesn't go away when you  |