Subject: Any current PowerBook Duo users?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/24/1998 15:36:14
	Is anyone currently running NetBSD/Mac68k on a standalone
(i.e. undocked) PowerBook Duo?

	If so, could you please mail me about your setup? (e.g. which
Duo model, what kernel, et cetera)

	I tried with 1.3 on a 230 last night. It hung after the first
console line (the one where it preserves symbols just before changing
the memory mapping), and appears to have done something nasty to the
machine or disk (it gets part way through loading the MacOS system and
then hangs.

	As soon as I get a loan of some sort of a dock (I am getting
tired of opening the Duo up to remove the disk and attack it to my
Quadra), I will find out what the damage is.

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au | "reality is that which     |
|  Telstra IN Platforms, Sydney, Aust.  |  doesn't go away when you  |