Subject: Re: Re[2]: Ethernet problem on SE/30
To: None <rgfischer@mail.hac.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/20/1998 11:16:05
	Type 'newaliases' as root to rebuild your /etc/aliases.db file.

	For window managers (and other prebuilt packages) you should
	check:
		ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/1.3/mac68k/

	ctwm and the fvwm variants are pretty good (I use fvwm2)

		David/absolute

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.-- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          too drunk to care          |    the hell of the night before    |
|  looked like death, felt like hell  |   I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ been the worse for wear ------'-- and still I'll drink some more --'