Subject: Apple Etherlink/talk driver
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=80_Port_macBSD?= <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bert Koster <aweka@xs4all.nl>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/20/1998 01:47:22
Hi,

a couple of days ago, I got myself a couple of Apple Ethertalk Cards, =
so I could finaly run my BSD server on a TCP network...so I =
Thought....
Elas, when the kernel gets to the ae driver, the following error =
messages appear:

ae0 at nubus0: failed to determine size of RAM
ae1 at nubus0: failed to determine size of RAM
ae2 at nubus0: failed to determine size of RAM

can anybody tell me what's going wrong here? Do I have to compile =
another driver into the kernel, and ifso how do I go about this????

thanks upfront....

B.

Greetings,

AWEKA Productions=A9

"Our software never has bugs. It just develops random features."