Subject: Internal Color X Whoo Hoo!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mario Magliocco <Mario_Magliocco@broder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/18/1998 10:45:43
     I can start up Color X now on my internal video, thanks to everyone
     who made this feat possible.  But the success is not yet complete.  My
     video is getting mapped to the screen wrong.  I am on a Quadra 800 and
     I am running in 800x600 I believe, but it might actually be 832x624,
     at thousands of colors (256 colors does the same thing).  Well the
     problem is that the left side of the display wraps around to the right
     side of the monitor.  So the leftmost of the display shows up on the
     right side of the monitor. I am new to all this UNIX type stuff, so if
     someone could point me at a config file or a man page for fixing this
     specific problem I would appreciate it greatly.

                        Keep up the good work

                                        mario magliocco