Subject: Re: X-Server for SE/30
To: Jim Kidd <jimk@is01.wvpa.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/18/1998 09:25:21
Jim Kidd wrote:
> I would use the installer to install it.  I am suspicious of that 'cpin'
> and 'cpout' in the minishell.

I'm not.  It works just fine for me, and NetBSD-side installs are a lot
faster than under the Installer.

Anyway, to do the install, use:

tar --unlink --xzvpf /path/to/tar/file

although I think that that --unlink might be unnecessary with our current
incarnation of tar.

How strange.

Well, I hope the above helps.

Later.