Subject: RE: CHAP authentication w/NetBSD
To: 'Bobby Cox' <iteration@worldnet.att.net>
From: Jim Kidd <jimk@is01.wvpa.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/17/1998 06:56:53
look at the following file for information and scripts you need to =
connect to your ISP:

ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/contrib/ppp-setup/wrstuden.ppp.setup.tgz

It took me about 20 minutes to configure the files and connect to the =
net using ppp.  Take care to notice that the 'ppp-chat' needs to be =
configured for your modem.  I used just the factory defaults for mine =
and everything works just fine.

have a UNIX on me.