Subject: RE: netbsd on ethernet
To: 'Armen Babikyan' <armenb@lethargy.mit.edu>
From: Jim Kidd <jimk@is01.wvpa.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/17/1998 06:43:32
Is your /etc/resolve.conf file setup?  This file contains the domain =
name and name server lookup IP addresses.  There is also a =
/etc/defaultrouter file that needs to be setup. It contains only one =
line and is the IP address or name of the default router.  Look in the =
/etc/rc.conf file, some of this information can be placed in it.

have a UNIX on me.