Subject: 68k binary utils sites?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg Dunn <gregdunn@indy.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/16/1998 22:47:59
I recently found a site (if memory serves, it was Amiga-NetBSD oriented)
that had a lot of Un*x tools and utilities that don't appear in the Mac
base distribution.  And I know at least one of the tarballs I grabbed off
the net was compiled under NetBSD on a HP300... but now I can't locate the
sites again. :-(  Anyone know of any good sites for precompiled binaries so
that I can bookmark them this time?  :-)

Also, where is top?  It didn't install when I put the base+misc+text+X
tarballs on my machine...

--
| Greg Dunn                       | I may just skip college and stay |
| gregdunn@indy.net               | home. It'll save me the trouble  |