Subject: Re: IIci freezing on tty access
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Forgey <paulf@aphrodite.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/15/1998 16:31:49
A little more on this:

In troubleshooting, I didn't think to try pulling the cable (duh).  That
gets the machine past the 'setting tty flags'.

So, it seems any attempt to control the serial port with the printer
hooked up causes the problem.

By the way, this machine does speak to this printer just fine on the
same cable using MacOS, so I'm pretty certain my hardware is in order.