Subject: IIci freezing on tty access
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Forgey <paulf@aphrodite.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/15/1998 16:03:52
I'm attempting to get a printer working on my IIci running 1.3.
However, any attempt to access tty00 or tty01 causes the system to
freeze-- hard.  I have to power the machine off to reboot.

After trying without success to get the machine speaking to my printer
at all, I backed out my work in /etc/printcap, but now, when the machine
wants to go multi user, even before thinking about firing up lpd, the
boot sequence locks up at 'setting tty flags'.

Any suggestions?  Right now, my machine refuses to boot multiuser.

Thanks