Subject: Re: xosview 1.5.1
To: Dan McMahill <mcmahill@alum.mit.edu>
From: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/11/1998 20:49:50
Hi,

I think the reason tht Armen is asking is because 1.5.1 does not work on
mac68k port.  It compiles and runs beautifully on the i386 port though ;->

Seriously, I have a pre-compiled binary of 1.4.4-beta that runs well on my
C650.  The URL is:

   http://www2.giganet.net/~mark/bins/xosview-1.4.4b-bin.tar.gz

Enjoy,

Mark

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Dan McMahill wrote:

> In message <Pine.LNX.3.95.980310212621.14360C-100000@lethargy.mit.edu>, Armen Babikyan writes:
> >okay i'm back (yay)
> >
> >does anyone have a working binary version of xosview? i don't care if it's
> >the latest version, but i'd like to have the software. attempting to
> >compile 1.5.1 on netbsd1.3 causes a multiply defined error. running the
> >"not supposed to use this version on post 1.2G kernels" version quit with
> >an error because swapmap was at 0x0, and wanted a kernel (mines /netbsd)
> >

> ftp ftp://ftp.netbsd.org//pub/NetBSD/packages/1.3/m68k/sysutils/xosview-1.5.1.tgz
>
> get the file and then as root,
>
> pkg_add xosview-1.5.1.tgz
>
> Dan

   Mark Andres               E-mail: mark@giganet.net