Subject: Re: madhatter kernels
To: None <yves.guidet@hol.fr>
From: Stephen Brown <sbrown@best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/10/1998 22:45:00
Hi,

The madhatter kernels available for download right now are
actually kind of old and will probably not behave well if
you are using a newer binary snapshot(1.3 or greater).  You
are probably better off with a newer generic kernel from
ftp.macbsd.com or ftp.netbsd.org.  A variation on the madhatter
patch has been incorporated into the latest sources so you
should be ok with the latest kernels and there should be no need
to use a nonstandard kernel.  But mail me or post to the list
with details if you have particular problems with the latest kernels.
Bon chance....

Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com