Subject: cpin/cpout
To: MacBSD <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jack Holloway <holloway@midusa.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/10/1998 22:22:34
I've been trying to figure out how to get the 'cpin' feature to work on the
NetBSD 1.3 installer... I know that it is SUPPOSED to be 'cpin
hfs_input_file output_file_on_netbsd_side' and I have tried putting a file
in the SAME directory as the installer, typping(and yes.. I AM at the 'mini
shell' prompt) 'cpin <name of HFS file,exactly as it appears in the finder>
<name of output file on netbsd partition>' and it returns "error opening hfs
file, or something similiar!!!!!! Any idea?
Jack Holloway, holloway@midusa.net
http://homepage.netspaceonline.com/~holloway/
"No electrons were harmed in the sending of this e-mail."