Subject: Re[4]: vm_fault on Quadra 800 after fresh 1.3 install.
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mario Magliocco <Mario_Magliocco@broder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/10/1998 16:49:50

> Thanks I'm not sure what to make of the info, but you did a GREAT job
>  of showing what we need. Like we don't need the address and data
>  registers, but we needed the stack trace. :-)

     Is there an easy way to capture the stack trace? (I am assuming that
     the stack trace is all the numbers after the 'Kernel stack
     (007C9DEC):')  Do you need it all?  Should I try to just
     re-download/re-format/re-install?  Could it be hardware based?  I
     could try sticking the HD in another 800 or a 700 or a IIci.

> Was there anything below the _vm_fault,_trap, faultstkadj calls?

  No, that was it.

     Thanks alot,

                        Mario