Subject: Re: Formac Pro 33 LC on LCII
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
From: Andre Nuendel <Andre.Nuendel@uni-konstanz.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/10/1998 20:00:35
Hi again,

My LCII is now working with the card, but only if I switch off the cache.
(The former problem was that the Extensions Manager switched off the
Memory Control Panel  --> 24 bit addressing, my fault.)

When I boot into NetBSD with the cache switched on I get this messages:

[snip]

fpu0 at mainbus (emulator)
Data modified at freelist word 0 of object 0x6b95a00 size 164 previous
	type free (0x0 != 0xdeadbeef)
[snip]

root file system type: ffs
trap: type 0x3, code 0x0, v 0x0
kernel: zero divide trap
pid = 0, pc = 00056DFE, ps = 2002, sfc = 1, dfc = 1

Registers:

[lots of numbers]

panic: zero divide
Stopped at   _Debugger  +0x6:   unlk  a6
db>

and sits there.

Are these messages (and debugger messages) logged somewhere? I looked
around, but couldn't find them.
Is there any use in trying to get the cache to work?

Thanks for the help so far!

-andre